Dollar Tree has tons of affordable crafts that will add just enough sparkle without breaking your budget. Instead of spending a fortune on decorations this year, why not make some yourself? Here are some dollar store Christmas crafts you need to try.
DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Crafts
Christmas is right around the corner and you don’t want to spend a lot of money on decorations. We all know that decorating your home for the holidays can be expensive, but you still want to have some decorations up in order to spread good holiday cheer.
Dollar Tree Christmas Hacks
Shop early and make a list are the two hacks I tell myself, so I will tell you the same thing.
- As soon as you see holiday items out on shelves, start shopping.
- Buy in bulk when you can, this will help you stockpile for holiday crafting.
- Every time you go to the Dollar Store, make a list so you get everything you need for the crafts.
- Have fun, and don’t worry about making these crafts perfect. Crafting is suppose to fun not stressful. So please enjoy and also know these are DIY’s and they won’t be “store” perfect.
- When you make gifts for people, make sure it is something they would enjoy- how can you go wrong with bath bombs or hot chocolate bombs?
- Think out of the BOX…get creative and you can change up the crafts to match your decor or living area.
Make sure you check out our Holiday SVG’s to create even more ornaments to put on the tree or give as gifts.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite craft board on Pinterest.