These Decoupage Red Christmas Truck Mason Jars are too cute to pass up. They’re easy to make, and you can do it all in minutes!
Find all our DIY Christmas Crafts and Ornaments here!
Homemade Christmas Truck Mason Jar Gift Idea
These charming mason jars will go perfect with our Christmas Truck Garland Banner to give as a Christmas gift!
Tips for Decoupaging Mason Jars
If you are re-using mason jars, be sure to remove labels and leftover adhesive with a little orange oil, and it should come off. Then wash in soap and warm water.
I always use rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to wipe the surface of the glass before starting my craft this way, any additional grease or grime on the jar is removed.
The best tip I can give you is to be quick- put the mod podge on the jar and immediately place the napkin on the jar with more mod podge.
How to Make Christmas Decoupaged Mason Jars
Let’s get crafting! Below is our written tutorial.
- 1 Mason Jar
- Farm Truck Napkin
- Mod Podge or other craft sealant
- Cover the mason jar in a light coat of mod podge.
- Immediately place the napkin on top of the mason jar and add another thin coat of mod podge to smooth out wrinkles and further affix the napkin to the jar.
- Allow the mod podge to dry.
- To give as a gift, include the Christmas Farm Truck Banner inside the mason jar.
For more simple Christmas crafts visit DollarCrafter.com
More Christmas Crafts You Will Love
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts board on Pinterest.