I love making things, but there are times when my messes can be really frustrating – this DIY stain remover will take care of the hard work for me! I’m so glad I found a way to make crafting less of a hassle. This stain remover not only smells great and is super easy but most importantly, the messes are gone!
Homemade Stain Remover Spray
You can use this homemade stain remover on clothes, furniture, carpets and more! It’s a wonderful way to take the stress out of cleaning up your home.
- Distilled Water
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Castile Soap (any scent)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Tips for Making Laundry Stain Remover Spray
I’ve tried a lot of different methods to remove stains over the years, but this homemade stain remover is really great because it’s inexpensive and easy. It can be used on odor too!
If you are battling stubborn odors, armpit stains, pet stains, vomit or grease spots add a little baking soda to this recipe for extra deodorizing power.
How Do You Make Homemade Stain Remover?
Ready to get crafting? You will find the full tutorial below!
- ½ cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup castile soap (any scent)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 10-20 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 10-20 drops lemon essential oil
- 10-20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 8-ounce spray bottle
- Mixing bowl
- Add the vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and distilled water to the bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently whisk in the glycerin and castile soap.
- Whisk in your essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into your spray bottle and screw the top on tightly.
- Gently agitate the bottle until the mixture is well combined.
- Use on clothing, furniture, carpets, etc.
For more simple bath and beauty crafts visit DollarCrafter.com
More Cleaning Recipes You Will Love!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite homemade beauty board on Pinterest.