This DIY Carrot Wreath is a super simple and fun way to add a dash of color to your front door or wall for Spring.
We have been having a blast creating Dollar Tree Easter crafts this last month, make sure to swing by and check them all out for more inspiration!
Homemade Carrot Wreath
With spring officially here in 10 days, I wanted to share a fun wreath with y’all that could work both for Spring and Easter.
You can easily create this wreath for less than $10 and have your carrot wreath completely made and ready to hang in under 30 minutes.
We snagged all of our supplies at Dollar Tree, but we were also able to easily find these items on Amazon.
- 14 Inch Wire Wreath Form
- Twine Carrots (we used about 6 packets – 6 to each packet)
Tips for Working with Twine Carrots
Working with the twine carrots was incredibly easy. They worked with hot glue without any issues. It really was as simple as glue and stick.
However, we have been hearing that finding the twine carrots at Dollar Tree can be hit or miss. If you cannot find twine carrots you can make them!
To make twine carrots you will need orange twine (or colored bakers twine), newspaper, and fake grass. You can find the full tutorial here 🙂
If you like easy DIY wreaths then please check out our Homemade Buffalo Check Easter Wreath.
How to Make a Carrot Wreath
Ready to get crafting? You will find the full tutorial below!
- 14 inch Wire Wreath Form (Dollar Tree)
- 6 Packages of Twine Carrots (Dollar Tree)
- Burlap Ribbon (Dollar Tree)
- Brown and White Ribbon (Dollar Tree)
- Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Start by wrapping the entire wire frame with burlap and secure with hot glue.
- Then starting at the top of your wreath, attach the carrots to the wreath form using hot glue. We added two strips of hot glue down the length of each carrot to secure it tightly.
- Leave a space at the bottom of the wreath for your bow.
- Secure the bow in place and then fill any additional carrots needed alongside it.
- Hang and enjoy!
For more fun wreath ideas visit DollarCrafter.com
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts board on Pinterest.
2 thoughts on “DIY Carrot Wreath”
Super cute and economical way to bring spring decor into the home!
This is so cute and easy… even I can do it! I love that it only takes a few “ingredients” to make this adorable wreath.