Create a beautiful homemade Easter Lilly Wreath with items you can easily find at your local Dollar Tree!
With Easter right around the corner I have been itching to make a new wreath for my front door that would work for both Spring and Easter. This beautiful Easter Lilly wreath with Robin eggs was super quick to throw together and if you ask me it turned out beautifully!
DIY Easter Lilly Grapevine Wreath
I absolutely love making wreaths at home. When it comes to creating wreaths there are so many different bases you can use. I personally adore grapevine wreaths, but you could definitely switch up the wreath form or shape if desired.
Tips for Making an Easter Lilly Grapevine Wreath at Home
Before you get started making this Easter Lilly wreath there are some tips and tricks you should know.
First, your supplies need to vary based on where you live and where you are planning on hanging up your wreath. I live in the frozen north so when I make wreaths for myself I use hot glue to secure my pieces to the wreath form.
However, if you live somewhere hot and humid, skip the hot glue gun and opt for zip ties. The same goes with any paints that you choose to use – check to make sure they are compatible with your climate.
Next – hang your wreath up before you get to decorating. This is a super important step to do when working with grapevine. Your wreath is going to be bumpy and it’s not going to hang up the same way it looks while lying down. So that that five seconds and hang your wreath up to decide how you want it to look while it is hanging up.
I do recommend securing big items such as the box used in this wreath while you have your wreath hanging up vertically. This way you know for sure you have your placement right where you want it.
After you have your wreath form positioned how you like it’s time to decorate!
When it comes to adding flowers your wreath make sure you design it all then secure the flowers. If you secure as you go you will have to go back here and there to adjust which can be a pain. If you have to readjust some flowers, hang your wreath to see where you need to make your adjustments.
How to Make a Homemade Easter Lilly Grapevine Wreath
Ready to get crafting? You will find the full tutorial below!
- Grapevine Wreath (Joann is best with a coupon!)
- Dollar Tree Lilies (1)
- Dollar Tree Coral Color Dahlias (2)
- Dollar Tree Coral Roses (2)
- Dollar Tree Eggs
- Dollar Tree Pallet Box
- Dollar Tree Moss
- Waverly White Chalk Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Start by painting the Dollar Tree Pallet Box with a coat of the Waverly White Chalk paint
- While that is drying using the wire cutters cut all of the flowers leaving about 3 inches of the stem
- Once dry, using your hot glue gun attach the pallet box to the grapevine wreath
- Next start filling the bottom of the wreath with the roses and dahlias. I didn’t use a real pattern I just filled in where I thought looked best.
- Next add the lilies to the sides.
- Once you have your floral arrangement how you like, hang your wreath vertically and secure the eggs into the pallet box using hot glue and enjoy your beautiful wreath!
For more fun DIY Wreath ideas visit DollarCrafter.com
More Homemade Wreaths You Will Love
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest.