Are you looking for an easy and affordable DIY craft that will bring some whimsy and charm to your home? Look no further than the Dollar Tree Flower Pot Gnome!
DIY Flower Pot Gnome Made with Dollar Tree Supplies
This adorable gnome is made with just a few simple supplies, all of which can be found at your local Dollar Tree. Whether you’re an experienced crafter or a DIY novice, this project is sure to delight and bring a smile to your face. So grab your hot glue gun and let’s get started on this fun and creative project!
- Faux Fur
- 4 Inch Flower Pot
- Wooden Bead
- Hot Glue Gun
- X-acto Knife
Tips for Making a Flower Pot Gnome
To ensure the best results when making your Dollar Tree Flower Pot Gnome, here are a few tips to keep in mind. First, consider the size of your flower pot and choose one that suits your preference. While we used a 4-inch pot in this tutorial, you can choose a smaller or larger pot depending on your desired outcome.
You will want to use a high-temperature glue gun for better adhesion. This will ensure that your gnome stays securely attached to the flower pot. When cutting the faux fur, use a sharp x-acto knife to ensure a clean cut. Make sure to cut the bottom corners of the fur so that it fits nicely around the flower pot.
When gluing the fur to the flower pot, use a small amount of glue and press firmly, but be careful not to press too hard and distort the fur. And for some extra fun add some extra embellishments to make your gnome truly unique and personalized!
How to Make a Flower Pot Gnome
Ready to get crafting? You will find the full tutorial below!
Flower Pot Gnome
- Faux Fur
- 4 Inch Flower Pot (Dollar Tree)
- Twine (Dollar Tree)
- Wooden Bead (Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- X-acto Knife
- Gather your supplies.
- Cut a 3 inch by 3 inch section of faux fur using an x-acto knife on the backside of the fur. Cut the bottom corners off of the faux fur to ensure it fits nicely around the flower pot.
- Add a line of hot glue to the top of the fur and press it firmly onto the clay flower pot.
- On the backside of the clay flower pot, add a dab of hot glue and wrap twine around the top of the flower pot to the desired look you want. Trim off the end and add a dab of glue to secure it.
- Add a dab of glue to the wooden bead and then press firmly onto the middle of the beard.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before handling or moving your gnome.
For more fun crafts visit DollarCrafter.com
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts board on Pinterest.