How will I receive my files? A download link will be provided after checkout.
How do I open my files? All files are delivered in a .zip format (unless a single file type has been offered). You will need to double-click to open an extraction program and save the files.
What are the payment options? PayPal
Do you allow returns? No, as these are digital products there are no returns given unless you’ve purchased the same files. Please email [email protected] if this is the case.
How can I direct others to the free or paid files? You may not share any file as your own (no uploading to sites, resources, blogs, Facebook groups, etc.). If you would like to include it in a roundup, all users MUST download themselves from RDollar Crafter directly. If you have any questions, please email me.
HOW MAY I USE THESE FILES?
What license is included? All files come with personal use licenses unless stated specifically as commercial-use friendly within the product description page. A terms sheet will accompany your download.
What are the terms of a personal license? In a nutshell?:
- you are authorized to use this file in whole or part
- you may NOT use a file in a design you are going to sell (as a digital
- you may use a file to make physical items: gifts, decor for your home, etc.
- you may include a design as *part of* a website image in a low resolution
How do I purchase a commercial license? Click here and add a single commercial use license to your cart. Check out as normal, adding the SVG name in the order notes section.
What are the terms of a single commercial license? In a nutshell:
- a single cut file design needs a single commercial license,
- ownership and rights do not transfer (copyright remains with Dollar Crafter),
- only physical products can be made,
- you CAN use the file on different products (mugs, t-shirts, and tote bags, for example)
- there can be no upload to any website (even your own),
- you may not share this file (not even in Facebook groups), and
- you may not use any file as-is for print-on-demand sites – it must be altered / added to.
- PLEASE READ BELOW:
- Dollar Crafter WILL NOT ISSUE LICENSES for licensed characters. It is illegal and if you attempt to purchase a commercial license for licensed characters, you will be refunded.
- IF YOU USE LICENSED CHARACTERS FOR COMMERCIAL USE, you agree that Dollar Crafter has NO LIABILITY and WILL NOT support a claim against you.
- Dollar Crafter, aside from issuing the refund for the commercial license(s) purchased, will provide no monetary or legal support.
How do I upload for Silhouette? See this tutorial from Silhouette Secrets.